Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Review: WWE DEFINING MOMENTS™ Action Figures Review

For the dad whose collection of pop culture memorabilia has a special place in his man cave, WWE® Defining Moments Figure Assortment are perfect Father’s Day gifts.

I received the following WWE Action Figure which was a huge hit with the older boys in my house! Tim & I often talk about how wrestling has changed & we remember the funny moments of the WWE.

Personally I know nothing about wrestling now but even as a girl I really got a kick out of it back in the day! So these guys brought several memories back for us! I even laughed when I saw the action figures because it's so funny how great I though wrestling use to be.

The oldest boy is always begging for the wrestling guys from the new group of characters! So he was beyond himself when he saw the older guys & was into knowing all about them!
So for Father’s Day this would actually be a really cool gift for dad to just keep for himself. I think it would also bring back memories from his younger years! Really gift!

WWE Defining Moments Action Figure - Shawn Michaels
WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT® DEFINING MOMENTS™ Action Figure Assortment: Celebrate the moments that defined these Superstars' careers with these collectible figures. Made for the ultimate WWE® fan, each figure features authentic ring attire from the famed event, elite-level detailing, superior articulation and high quality soft goods. Figures come with display stand so you can show off your collection!

On the back of each box is a brief history of the wrestler which is super cool!

You Can buy the WWE DEFINING MOMENTS™ Action Figure at Toys R Us
Please check back I will also be hosting a giveaway for WWE Rumblers

I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive