Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Looking For Sponsors to the Bloggy Conference '11 at the Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, Ohio

Schedule

Bloggy Conference will kick off with a welcome party on the evening of July 13, 2011.
Thursday & Friday - July 14 & 15, 2011: Bloggy Conference
Saturday July 16, 2011: Join us for a day in the park at Kings Island, located beside Great Wolf Lodge


Why Bloggy Conference?

Bloggy Conference stands out in its approach to social media events. Centered around community, connections and educational experiences, you will walk away from the conference with better social media training and awareness. This event is about building your brand, presence and community in social media. Join us for fun, learning and networking.
This is a great opportunity for not only me but also your brand. The blogger conference will bring together bloggers for a unique hands-on experience along with very educational discussions.  This will also be an opportunity to feature brands that are supportive of the blogger community along with an opportunity to turn those social media networking connections into real life, face-to-face meetings.

I am currently seeking sponsorship for myself and one of my reviewers.  I would be more than happy to send any interested company my Media Kit plus the benefits my sponsorship would bring to your company!



Email: tatum810@yahoo.com

I am completely open to your ideas and suggestions as well. If you are interested in another conference besides the one mentioned above please let me know & I will be happy to send you that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive