Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Review: Amrita Singh Jewelry

Amrita Singh Jewerly
Amrita Singh Jewelry was launched in January 2003. "Jewerly making was an accidental love and has become a passion" says Amrita. A connoisseur of art, Amrita believes in creating jewelry that incorporates the best elements of modern and classic designs. Click below to learn more about Amrita Singh Indian Jewelry.


The wonderful people over at Amrita Singh sent me the following piece to review! What I love about this piece is that it's bold but not over done or tacky. It was exactly what I was hoping for!
Dune Necklace
Linked pear-shaped resin stones placed on both sides of a chain necklace with a dangling pendant as centerpiece.


18k Gold plated necklace with resin stones.Length 16-20" adjustable chain. Width 3.75".
 
Available in:Amethyst, Coral Haze, Evergreen, Honey Gold, Turquoise and White Jade.
 
This necklace is truly beautiful & the above pictures do it no justice! I love that you can wear this necklace on either a low laying shirt or over a shirt to make it pop! I was sent the Amethyst & this necklace truly pops when I wear it with certain outfits. Another feature I love is the look of the necklace close up as you can see in the above picture.

For the price it's a true bargain & I was shocked at the low price for the quality! I also wanted to mention that the chain itself is very sturdy! Amrita also carries other earrings to go with the necklace!

"Like" Amrita Jewelry on Facebook
Follow Amrita Jewelry on Twitter

I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive