Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Review: Alpha Beta Glow Pad

Dr Dennis Gross Skincare
About Alpha Beta Glow Pad
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad is the only anti-aging, exfoliating sunless tanner that contains active Vitamin D (the sun vitamin) to provide smoother, healthier skin and natural radiance year-round. Microencapsulated DHA and Soy Proteins deliver color deep into skin to prevent fading through surface exfoliation. Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Acids exfoliate, tighten pores, eliminate blackheads and help fade existing sunspots for an even, streak-free glow. Vitamin D is known for enhancing the benefits of the additional vitamins and antioxidants found in the formula. Glow Pad transforms dull texture and tone into radiant, glowing skin better than Mother Nature herself - reducing the need for foundation and concealer.


BENEFITS:
• Active Vitamin D & Soy Protein create a natural healthy glow
• Provides odorless, streak-free application & long lasting customized color
• AHAs exfoliate dry, dull skin & help minimize appearance of dark spots & pores
• Minimizes imperfections and limits the need for foundation"

Who Is It For
Anybody who wants professional results at home to transform dull texture & tone into radiant, glowing skin better than Mother Nature herself – reducing the need for foundation and concealer.  This anti aging self tanner can and should be used in conjunction with the peel.

So to start I actually had a scare with this product that I never had before. I actually lost the product since it was placed in the wrong place. It took me 2 days to find it but I found it. I have a nice little system working for me that has never let me down. But I guess mistakes happen so at least I found it. I always put my products that need to be reviewed in a large container & they go on my need to review list. Well this product didn't end up on my handy dandy list or in my container. Anyways on to the review.

What I really appreciate about this product is the subtle effect it has on the appearance of my skin. It was not overdone like some products. The glow or tan went to the perfect natural looking glow that was not over the top.

There was absolutely no streaking what so ever & the application was completely even. Just make sure to really wash your hands good so nothing is left over. I found this product very unique compared to other products I have tried out!

Another awesome feature is that you can apply this pad in the morning or night for a radiant glow that develops if you're awake or sleeping! Also remember to start wherever you want the most color! Just make sure you blend evenly so you don't have one side glowing & the other side kind of glowing. I even went down below my jaw line so the glow looked as natural as possible!

The Alpha Beta Glow Pad are very simple to use!

I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive