Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Review Personal Microderm System

At Home Microdermabrasion
Stop being disappointed by microdermabrasion creams or scrubs. PMD Personal Microderm gives you the results of a professional microdermabrasion treatment in the convenience of your own home. PMD Personal Microderm is an at-home microdermabrasion system that reveals younger looking skin by the same aluminum oxide crystals found in the equipment at your doctor's office, but in a microdermabrasion home system.


The mission and objective of PMD Personal Microderm is to bring new and innovative products to the market that are synergistic with and complementary to anti-aging. PMD Personal Microderm was created to give consumers an effective home microdermabrasion without having to schedule an appointment at the dermatologist. You'll get the same glowing results without having to spend a fortune.


Achieve amazing anti-aging results at home with Personal Microderm System. It works just like a professional microdermabrasion treatment without the hassle or cost. The hand-held device uses the same aluminum oxide crystals as the ten thousand dollar machines found at your doctor's office. It smooths away dead skin cells, diminishing age spots and other signs of aging.




Video Library


So I used this little guy even though my skin is in really good condition even for my age. I am lucky enough not to have barely any wrinkles just yet. My big problem is dark circles under my eyes which I think is most women's problem.

So after watching the video I took the plunge & tried it out. Let's be very clear you must watch the video or you will cause serious damage to your skin. I have very sensitive & thinner skin so I had to be very careful.

I accidentally went over one spot twice so I ended up with a slight blister in the middle of my forehead. So make sure if you are sensitive not to go over the same spot twice. If I were to do it again I would have another person do it for me. I am very clumsy so that is a real disadvantage.

After I was done it felt like I had a slight sunburn. But you have to remember you are taking off the first layer of skin so you have to be careful. My skin was baby soft afterwards but somewhat sensitive. I am postive that if I would keep on it my wrinkles they would probably be almost gone.

If you are acne prone I think this would be the perfect tool for major help with diminishing the blemishes caused by acne. If you have wrinkles this would also be a great tool for diminishing the age spots or wrinkles.

The Microderm can also be used on other parts of the body besides the face. I want to try it on my little stretch marks I have on my abdomen to see if it would perhaps lighten the marks.

Overall this is a great tool but you really have to be careful & really watch the video. If you don't you could seriously hurt yourself. For the money that it would cost to go to the dermatologist this is a steal. Just make sure you stock up on the cell renewal or gentle skin resurfacing cream. This is a must especially if you go over a spot 2x & get a nice red spot.

~ Tell me why you would love to try the Personal Microderm System


I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive