Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Review: Hint Flavored Water

 

About: Hint

The idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with a hint of natural flavor. No sugar, no artificial sweeteners: Hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great.


This Flavored water has a nice "Hint" of fruit flavoring in it. I like that this is a nice refreshing beverage and it's healthy for you. I am trying to steer away from soda and this is a great alternative for me.



I love all of the flavors that hint has to offer. One of my favorites though is the watermelon. It's different and I am not even a big watermelon fan. Another one that surprised me is the Mango/Grapefruit. I am definitely going to pack these for the workplace! Alot of people do not realize that we drink a good percentage of our calories. This drink will help keep the calorie count down.
 
 

 I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive